Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Hi guys!
I have to tell you that I don’t really like technological objects. In fact, I don’t have more than a cell phone and a MP3. Well, I have a laptop too, but it’s so old and doest work very well, the battery has important problems, so I don’t use it common.
The most technological item that I have had was a MP4, but it died four days later. I think that this types of objects doesn’t like me L
Actually, I conserve my 7th cell phone (I hope to live with it for a long time). It is a Nokia Xpress Music. I really like it, because is easy to use and has a lot of qualities, like an excellent system to reproduce music, it takes nice photos and always has signal, even when I go to visit my family in San Javier. Also, it has a big memory, there I save all the important things to my, like photos with my friends, their cell phone numbers and music that I enjoy. And the most important this is so light and thin, like the photo shows.
As I said before, I’m not very technological so I considerer like amazing things that to other people could be normal. For example, send archives by Bluetooth is an incredible system, that permitting to transfer documents, photos or videos to another cell free. In this way you can share your likes with friends. This is the quality that I prefer of the cell phone that my mother gives to me on last Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. all we hope your cellphone had a long life, 'cause since I meet you, you have lost -at least- five cellphones!!
    ah! and don't get into water with it!!

    ReplyDelete