Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One of the best days of my life


Hello everyone.
Today I´m going to talk about the best concert that I’ve gone: the Radiohead’s one, last year on March 27th in the national stadium.
There was my favorite music group with a lot of special effects, but more important with their excellent music. Although I was really busy this day because I had to do a lot of things for my classes, I went with my friends. We arrived to the place at 1 o’clock in the afternoon even though it was a really hot day, because we were very excited with the first visit of Radiohead to Chile. Although that we were there early, there were a lot of people before us, included another friend who arrives to the national stadium at 8 o’clock in the morning.
We waited about 4 hours in the street, drinking a lot of water and eating sandwiches, even talking about some songs that we really like. 15 or 20 minutes past 5 the doors were open, and all the people ran to find the best place to see the show. Although we ran faster that we can, we didn’t arrive to the beginning of the courtL. But we were in a really nice place where we looked the concert.
In this time, Radiohead played one of my favorite songs, House of cards. I was really excited, even I wanted to cry, and get loud. I felt very strange, is a combination of a good feeling and a terrible one. Went the concert ends I didn’t want to go, even though that all the people were walking out.

3 comments:

  1. I never listened to Radiohead. I do not like the English music. This is interesting, although I do not understand. Even though, I live to go to concerts, this is the best! The emotion and adrenaline that I feel is very great. As well, the quantity of persons do that the emotions are more intense.
    My first concert was in the 2001 year, and this was the concert of Los Prisioneros in the national stadium, when I had 12 years old. I never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Radiohead, and I went to the concert last year too but I went in March 26th. This was my first important concert. I think that they are amazing even though the vocalist are a bit conceited, but even so, I enjoy his voice. I felt that was missing important songs such as ‘No surprises’. Oh! I remember the specials effects of light, I hallucinated with it. I was exited in the first song too. It was a concert that I will never forget in my life, although I was far away of stage and at the end I was without voice.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi classmate!
    I also went that day's concert. The truth is I'm not very fan of Radiohead but I liked the concert. They are very good musicians and sound great live. I have not a favorite song of Radiohead, but I enjoyed many songs like "Optimistic", "Creep" for example.
    The concert day I arrived with my friends at noon, and I agree with you, it was very hot that day. I was like you, my friends and I waited to many hours, we drank lots of water, we ate bread and I ate a few bananas, that without them I would not have survived that day.
    I see you
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete