Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last term was strange. Sometimes I felt really bussy but at the same time I enjoyed it.
Last 2 years were so boring to me, many times I thought to change to another carreer, like antropology, because a lot of subjects didin´t make sense for me. But last term was different.
I had seven subjects, and I enjoyed it a lot, specially theory, politic sociology and rural sociology. I tried to read all the text for this subjects, so i had good marks.

Sometime I felt very tired, lot of days a didn`t sleep enough, i didin`t eat enough too. But I think that last term was very important dfor me, because a discover the topics that are more intyeresting for me, like political sociology. Even I follow now with an elective subject of this.

5 comments:

  1. Next term will be better XD

    See us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already knew it, because we have similar interests.i don't know why!
    maybe is habitus...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can relax on parties in the end of the semester, I know one called "bananera"

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. The final part of term was awful, i hated. I did not slept enough too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Catalina but there are some mistakes, Let's talk next class!!

    ReplyDelete