Tuesday, September 7, 2010

c-h-i chi!

Actually I’m not really nacionalist. Most of the celebrations doesn`t have many sense for me, I think that most of them are for cover important problems and pretend a wrong national union.
Even though, this holiday is a general celebration. Everywhere there are many parties, and all the people are happy, excited. Lots of food and alcohol liven them up… well, liven us up.
I`m not sure where I will celebrate this holiday. I thought to be with my nephew in Santiago (he’s from Punta Arenas) and go to the refreshment stands in the Ohhigins Park. But he had a problem with the tickets, so I’m still planning what I can do. Obviously I’m going to go out with my friends, but I’m not sure if we can go to another place than Santiago; we don’t have enough money, so I think that it can’t be possible, maybe.
My mother going to travel to Talca, probably. She wants to visit my grandma. So I’m going to stay alone and I can organize some kind of parties in my house. I think that it’s not necessary to spend a lot of money in this celebration. It better “do a cow” and collects ingredients for a delicious barbecue, or turnovers.

1 comment: