Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Two years ago I discovered a magical place. I traveled with my firends on february to Neltume, this is a lovely place to the east of panguipulli. Yes, isn’t easy to arrive there, but the landscape Is wonderful: much of the scenery is flat, but there are a big forest and a cold lake. The silence is amazing, so you can relax and have a good time after this long weekend that has a lot of food, drink and parties.
In Neltume you can’t do much things, for somepeople this could sound boring, but for me is great! Too much time to look the birds and swiming in the lake. I remember that I was there two weeks and I had fun all the time: with my friends we walked to the lake and we taked a sunbathe with a cold beer. At nights we usually gone to the forest and walk in the darkness, with a crate of wine.
Actually I had a really good time, so I recommend it to you… you can have relaxing days listening the silence and lookin an amazing landscape with wild hourses in the meadow and fishes in the river. The best thing is that you can have a rest of the last weekend celebrations, because I think that too much party and lots of food and drinks is tiring.
Finally, I recommmend you to go to “Tres B” camping, there is Hugo, he`s is so kind, and the place is good, beautifull and cheap, as his name says.

7 comments:

  1. Finding a place where there isn't much to do is great!
    Doing nothing is a good way to connect with ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature is a good way to forget bicentenary celebrations.

    See us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh!! so beautiful place! I like it, I hope visit it!

    greetings!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope go there some day... maybe... who knows... not me... i never lost control...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical place... So hippie... But is amazing!!!! when you have a place for run away, you really can take a rest

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems so magical...

    congratulations for have founded this place...

    ReplyDelete