Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi guys! Today I`m gonna talk about my last wild party: my birthdayOn August 21st I celebrated my birthday. There were a lot of people that I love: 15 or 20. It isn’t a crowd, but they are people too important for me. With my best friend Hugo, we went to “El Cielo” off license, there we bought a lot of drinks to have a really good time at night.Then, at 11 or 12 o’clock the party begins in my sister’s house. The music was loud, and there were a lot of laughs and we were shouting of joy: yes, alcohol was doing the job.It wasn’t later than 3 am, and all the people felt good. I can`t say all the things that we did, but I`m sure that it was like a wild party. Actually, I don’t remember too much about that night, only that it was very funny and tequila was a serial killer.The consequences of the party were awful: all the house was wet with alcohol, there was a smokescreen too, and all the people with an unforgettable headache. The day after the party was very hot, I hated it! I can`t believe how my friend walked with this sun.Fortunately, anyone had a camera. So there aren’t any photographs about that night. At the moment I thought: d’oh!... but now I think that is better, I didn’t wanna see it , especially my face. xDAt last, I recommended to you don’t use confetti: if you have parquet flooring it could be a nightmare, it’s too difficult to sweep it, especially when they are wet.

2 comments: